Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Rebecca's Quilt and the AMAZING color chart!

Today I quilted Rebecca's quilt for her Dad...it is done with the Happy Times panto....quick and easy!



And then I got a package from Cranberry Quiltworks.  Wow.  I ordered a few cones of longarm thread and I asked if they had a color chart for Permacore thread.  They said that they did but it would cost $5.00. No biggie, I've paid way more than that for some thread charts that have actual thread samples, not just a color copy of the thread chart.  Look what arrived!!  And, I ordered it yesterday afternoon and it came today.  UPS rocks!



No kidding, 6 feet of sample threads....



OMG...look at all that lovely thread!  I love thread charts and this is clearly the best one I've ever purchased...


Anyhow, only 2 more days of school and then I'm free.....Happy Quilting everyone!

1 comment:

  1. That is an awesome chart, but I think it would just give me too many choices!

    ReplyDelete

It is great to hear from you... I had to eliminate anonymous comments due to spamming....sorry!