Saturday, March 8, 2014

Queen of Mug Rugs....

I was supposed to do an outdoor craft show in December...but it started to snow here in Las Vegas.  It was absolutely the worst day of the winter....crap.  But I had been making mug rugs and I don't think I ever showed them on my blog.  These are now for sale at Goatfeathers...

I love these dog ones...the center fabric was from Hobby Lobby....


Pam Kitty log cabins.....


Scrumptious scraps from my Runaround Sue quilt....


Random aqua, red and pink scraps...


Here is the thing...I can make these so fast!
Piece the tops (do a bunch in an hour)
Quilt each one....5 mins?  
Single fold binding by hand...17 mins each!
I like small projects, I guess....

More tomorrow!  Happy quilting!  

2 comments:

It is great to hear from you... I had to eliminate anonymous comments due to spamming....sorry!