Saturday, April 19, 2014

Yet another baby quilt....

This one was done from some Amy Butler Soul Blossoms fabric I've been hoarding.  The panto is called Spring Fling, I believe.  Easy peasy....I put the top together in an afternoon of sewing and watching the Vikings last week.  There is a pattern on Etsy....here.  I basically copied the pattern from the picture.  I will buy the pattern though...I promise!



And the more detailed, up-close shot....


I love this fabric paired with a natural Kona beige solid.  The Kona has flecks of brown in it...can't remember the name of it, though...Anyhow, I love how it turned out.  It is destined for Goat Feathers and Etsy...

I'm on another one.  Gotta run...Happy Quilting!

1 comment:

  1. Great quilt and quilting. I love that panto. Another one for my wish list.

    ReplyDelete

It is great to hear from you... I had to eliminate anonymous comments due to spamming....sorry!