Saturday, May 24, 2014

Buttercup Baby Quilt...Greens and Blues!

I absolutely LOVE the green and blue color scheme...so fresh and fun!  I made the bonus baby quilt from my Buttercup pattern in assorted blues and greens from Bonnie and Camille fabrics...I quilted it up this morning using the Flight of Fancy panto--it is my new favorite!



And an up close shot panto shot...


The baby quilt only takes 6 fat quarters, 1/2 yard of sashing fabric and some background fabric!  Easy peasy....this is the third baby quilt I've made from this pattern and I think I'll make another in a red, white and blue scheme for 4th of July!  Maybe from my large collection of plaids.... ;-)

Anyhow, off to do some binding...Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is great to hear from you... I had to eliminate anonymous comments due to spamming....sorry!