Sunday, May 11, 2014

Buttercup Toddler Quilt....

I'm in the process of proofing and finalizing my new Buttercup pattern.  I made a bonus quilt (baby/toddler size) to include in the pattern and I made two versions.  This is the second one....pink and gray Riley Blake prints....I was trying to get the blocks organized and put into separate baggies...I think I might have had an afternoon cocktail because it didn't work out quite like I planned in the end....LOL


Here is the completed quilt...it really looks like red and gray, but it is hot pink, I swear...


Maybe this shows the colors better?  Anyhow, it is a cool pattern...and it uses one fat quarter per block.  So a six-pack quilt like this one uses 6 fat quarters...and some background/sashing fabric, of course.  But it makes purchasing the fabric soooo easy....


I used the panto Spring Garland.  So soft and subtle....anyhow, I should have the pattern finalized and cover photos done early this week.  The wind was blowing so hard this weekend I couldn't risk taking the quilt outside for photos at the park....no way!  So I'll try Monday or Tuesday....

Happy Quilting!

2 comments:

  1. Great color choices, pattern and quilting- Win, Win, Win. I like the flattened off points for us "pointless" people.

    ReplyDelete

It is great to hear from you... I had to eliminate anonymous comments due to spamming....sorry!