Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Binding Shoop Shoop...

I've had several patterns in the queue to write and finish up.  This one is called Shoop Shoop (It's In His Kiss).  I've done it in several colorways but I really like the patriotic one.  I sewed on the binding last week....


Here is Rebecca working on a charity quilt....


And my  agapanthus (Lily of the Nile) are blooming in my backyard.  I'll need to photograph my cover quilt so I'd better mow the grass today!!


I've written another pattern, tentatively called Layla, that should be out this month as well.  Teaching really interferes with pattern writing and construction!!  I can't wait to retire...

Happy Quilting to you all....

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is great to hear from you... I had to eliminate anonymous comments due to spamming....sorry!